Swire Coca-Cola Presents
Coca-Cola’s Seattle Seahawks Super Fan Sweepstakes at ExtraMile
NO PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILITY LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: Coca-Cola’s Seattle Seahawks Super Fan Sweepstakes at ExtraMile Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on November 1, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on January 2, 2024 at 11:59:59 PM PT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the state of Washington who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Swire Coca-Cola, USA (the “Sponsor”) , Chevron U.S.A. Inc., ExtraMile Convenience Stores LLC, authorized Coca-Cola Bottlers, Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and their respective, parents, members, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of the Promotion (collectively “Released Entities”), participating locations, franchisees and franchisees’ employees, and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes as further detailed below:
Via EXTRAMILE EXTRAS® REWARDS App (automatic entry with product purchase):
During the Promotion Period, purchase any (2) 20oz Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Diet Coke, Sprite or smartwater 1L or 700ml bottles (e.g., mix & match) in one transaction at a participating ExtraMile location and scan your EXTRAMILE EXTRAS® REWARDS (the “App”) member barcode or enter the telephone number associated with your account at checkout to automatically receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes (the “APP Entry”).
To download the App visit the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices. There is no charge to download the App or to create an EXTRAMILE EXTRAS® REWARDS account. For details, visit https://www.chevronextramile.com/extramile-extras/.
Usage of the App will require a mobile device and therefore you may be charged for standard data rates according to the terms and conditions in your agreement with your wireless carrier. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Via Online Entry (without product purchase):
To enter the Sweepstakes WITHOUT making a product purchase go to https://bit.ly/SSExtraMileSweepstakes and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, Entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing and submitting the required information the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the “Online Entry”). Any entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules.
Both the App Entry and Online Entry noted above are collectively referred to as an “Entry”. Regardless of method of Entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per day during the promotion period. Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein will be void. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to the Released Entities, their affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse their name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude the Released Entities from using or disclosing all or any part of an Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release the Released Entities from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants’ participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Released Entities any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that the Released Entities are not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about January 5, 2024 from amongst all eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes (“Random Drawing” or “Drawing”). The Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
5) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Four (4) First Prizes: An Autographed Football (as solely determined by the Sponsor). ARV: $200 each. Total ARV: $800. Three (3) Second Prizes: An Autographed Jersey (as solely determined by the Sponsor). ARV: $225 each. Total ARV: $675. Three (3) Third Prizes: An Autographed Helmet. (as solely determined by the Sponsor). ARV: $175 each. Total ARV: $525. Total ARV of all prizes offered in the Sweepstakes is $2,000. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of qualified eligible Entries are received.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right, where lawful to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. The Released Entities are not responsible if prize is lost, stolen, or misplaced for any reason by a winner and none will be replaced. Prizes are new (not game worn/game utilized) and player name and number will be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prize will be fulfilled by the Administrator approximately two-to-three weeks after verification of eligibility. Limit of one (1) prize per household.
7) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: The potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via email and may be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, a publicity release and  IRS Form W-9 to include his/her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (required for prize awarded over $600 in value). The completed Documents must be returned to the Administrator by the date stated in the notification email or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential prize winner, time permitting. If a potential prize winner (a) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Administrator (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion); or (b) fails to timely return the completed Documents within the time specified within the notification email/letter; or (c) refuses the prize; or (d) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential prize winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed the winner and an alternate potential prize winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8) OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including email or text, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and each prize winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at https://bit.ly/SSExtraMileSweepstakes throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities as defined in Rule #2 above assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person's computer/mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (including Football Northwest LLC d/b/a the Seattle Seahawks), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LL and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize(s) awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, including but not limited to claims of personal injury, illness/death (e.g., COVID-19) and/or property damage; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Potential winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Salt Lake City Utah or the appropriate Utah State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after January 15, 2024 or after all prizes have been awarded, send an email with subject line: "Seattle Seahawks Super Fan Sweepstakes at ExtraMile" to firstname.lastname@example.org. All such requests must be received by February 15, 2024.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Swire Coca-Cola, USA, 12634 S 265 W, Draper, Utah 84020. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
ExtraMile Convenience Stores LLC is not a sponsor of this Promotion or responsible for entries via its loyalty app.
All NFL-related trademarks are the property of the National Football League.
Copyright 2023 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.